We are hiring a scientist in Biocatalytic process development. Work place is based in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China which is about 200 km away from Shanghai, China. Please send your applications to email@example.com if you have any interest. Please note the position is currently suspended due to the pandemic.
- Lead projects of Enzyme evolution and biocatalytic process development.
- Work with fast-paced, cross-functional team members to drive the projects to success.
- Mentor junior scientists and manage research associates.
- Prepare project updates and reports, and communicate project progress internally and externally.
- Master or Ph.D. in Biochemistry or Organic Chemistry.
- 5+ year experience in enzyme engineering and/or developing biocatalytic processes for small molecule synthesis.
- Good understanding of directed enzyme evolution.
- Excellent working knowledge and solid expertise in analytical method development for small molecules.
- Excellent oral and written English skills are necessary.
- Proactive and collaborative in working in a dynamic, innovative and interdisciplinary research environment.