We are hiring a scientist in Molecular Biology. Work place is based in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China which is about 200 km away from Shanghai, China. Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us if you have any interests.
- Responsible for the construction of enzyme directed evolution library, involving gene optimization, primer design, library construction, strain construction, vector preparation and modification etc.
- Ability and relevant experience to introduce new technology and develop new methods.
- Searching and sorting out literature, SOP of experimental procedures, writing patents or articles etc .
- Quickly put in and cooperate with the team to carry out the company’s project research work after training.
- Bachelor degree or above in biology or biotechnology, with solid basic knowledge of molecular biology.
- Familiar with basic experimental operations of genetic engineering, such as nucleic acid extraction, PCR, enzyme digestion, ligation, nucleic acid/protein electrophoresis, transformation, sequencing result analysis, and used to relevant design and analysis software.
- Experience in gene sequencing, primer synthesis, gene editing is preferred.
- Strong practical ability, team spirit and strong executive ability.