We are hiring a researcher in high-throughput screening. Work place is based in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China which is about 200 km away from Shanghai, China. Please send your applications to email@example.com to contact us if you have any interest. Please note the position is currently suspended due to the pandemic.
- Responsible for improving the experimental efficiency of high-throughput screening by optimizing experimental procedures and adopting new technologies.
- Guide the research assistant to complete the project experimental design and operation.
- Write the SOP of the experimental process and instrument, and be responsible for the training of new employees.
- Responsible for the protection of new technology and drafting patents.
- Maintain the experimental equipment in charge and ensure the order of the experimental area in charge.
- Responsible for cooperating with other modules, handling and solving problems timely.
- Master degree or above, major in biotechnology, bioengineering, chemistry, etc.
- Familiar with the laboratory environment and the safe operation of routine laboratory equipment.
- Proficient in searching literatures.
- Have solid knowledge of organic chemistry and enzymes, have a strong interest in research and development, and have a spirit of exploration.