We are hiring a researcher in the analytical center. Work place is based in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China which is about 200 km away from Shanghai, China. Please send your applications to email@example.com if you have any interest. Please note the position is currently suspended due to the pandemic.
- According to the needs of R&D projects, search literature and complete the development of analysis methods, including conversion rate methods, chiral methods, quality detection methods, etc.
- Complete the sample analysis and data processing of the project, and communicate the data results with the project leader or related modules in a timely manner.
- Maintain analytical instruments to ensure normal operation, locate and troubleshoot in time.
- Write the SOP of the experimental processes and instruments, and be responsible for the training of new employees experimental skills.
- Complete various experimental records, instrument use records and reagent use records that meet QA standards.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in biochemistry or pharmacy.
- Two years or more in similar positions for undergraduates, and less than one year for similar positions for masters.
- Familiar with the knowledge and skills required for this position.
- Familiar with analytical instruments such as HPLC, microplate reader and LC/MS.
- Solid skills of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.