Guide to How Biocatalysis is Advancing the Sustainable Manufacturing of Chemical Compounds
Enzymaster’s eBook, “How Directed Enzyme Engineering Innovation Is Transforming Manufacturing,” explores how directed enzyme evolution advancements facilitate new opportunities for efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable manufacturing.
The eBook includes a discussion of:
- Key questions posed by manufacturing organizations exploring biocatalytic routes
- The expanding process development toolbox
- Engineered enzymes for the sustainable production of chiral amines
- Efficiently building chiral molecule scaffolds
- Transaminase engineering and process development for a whole-cell neat organic process
- Computer-aided directed evolution of L-threonine aldolase
- And much more
Complete the form below to learn how directed enzyme engineering innovation is transforming manufacturing.
Download the eBook